aleph’s acid inks are designed to enable inkjet printing directly on animal fibres, including silk, wool, genuine leather, as well as synthetic fibres, such as nylon and polyamide.
Developed with sustainability in mind, these inks enable to achieve significant reduction of both water and energy consumption.
In line with all aleph’s products, the company’s acid inks comply with REACH®, OEKO-TEX®, GOTS® and all the requested certifications.
● – Recommend Use | ○ – Potential Use
Straightforward Printing Process
The inkjet printing process with acid inks is pretty straightforward. The use of pre-treatment for the fabric enables to further enhance the final printed quality, while the post printing processes can be performed rapidly and accurately, from drying up to steaming, washing and finishing.
LAFORTE® inkjet technology
With aleph DryerLAFORTE
Fixing the colour on the fabrics
(102°C x 35'-45')
Post Treatment and Finishing
- Extremely low consumption of ink
- Extremely low consumption of water
- Reduced energy consumption
- Virtuous environmental impact achieved
Extreme Application Flexibility
- Direct-to-fabric printing onto animal and synthetic fibres, including silk, wool, natural genuine leather, nylon and polyamide
Excellent colour rendering
- Wide colour gamut
- Excellent colour vibrancy
- High optical density to achieve a wide colour gamut with deep and neutral blacks
- Excellent print consistency
- Excellent resistant to rubbing, washing, sweat and chlorine
- Featuring Kyocera’s 300dpi and 600dpi water-based printheads, implemented for aleph’s technology
- Excellent jetting and drying time
- High wet and dry colour fastness for all colours
- High fastness to light
- Excellent soft touch feeling, achieved through an advanced chemical treatment
To further improve colour rendering, print definition and print fastness, auxiliary pre- and post-treatment products by aleph can be used
Key information on aleph’s acid inks are:
- PRINTHEAD COMPATIBILITY: Kyocera®, Epson®, Ricoh®
- PACKAGING: 20Lit, 10Lit, 5Lit, 3Lit, 1Lit
- SHIPPING AND STORAGE: Storage & transit temperatures: +5°C to +35°C; Store in a cool, dry area, not directly on the floor and away from direct sunlight.
- OPERATING CONDITIONS: Temperature: +19°C to +28°C; Relative humidity: 40% to 80% non-condensing. To be used in conjunction with aleph’s maintenance liquid and cleaning solutions.
- SHELF LIFE: 12 MONTHS