aleph’s Newton™ software is engineered to generate, modify and fine-tune colour profiles. Featuring extreme flexibility, can be matched with different devices and diverse media type and is not subjected to the number of colours.
Newton software utilises a spectrophotometer/colorimeter to read reference colour patches and perform the colour profile. ICC, RGB, CMYK and MULTICOLOR aleph are among the generated colour profiles.
Minimum system requirements
- Intel® Core I7® 2.4 GHz Processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 32/64 bit
- 32Gb RAM – 512 MB hard disk
- Monitor resolution of 1024×768 (minimum recommended)
- XRite® i1pro™ series
- Ease of use
- Ability to generate colour profiles based on RGB, CMYK or multi channels
- XRite® Eye-One™ spectrometers supported
- Integrated proprietary colour management system
- Ability to calibrate, monitor and print using the same interface
- Ability to perform colour management system independently on the number of colours
- Generating colour profiles, including ICC, RGB, CMYK, MULTICOLOR aleph
- Calculation and 2D-3D visualisation for colours not included in gamut