aleph’s disperse inks are designed to enable inkjet printing directly onto synthetic fibres, including polyester. Developed with sustainability in mind, these inks enable to significantly reduce the consumption of water and energy.
In line with all aleph’s products, the company’s disperse inks comply with REACH®, OEKO-TEX®, GOTS® and all the requested certifications.
● – Recommend Use | ○ – Potential Use
Color Shelf Life
Straightforward Printing Process
The inkjet printing process with disperse inks is pretty straightforward. The use of pre-treatment for the fabric enables to further enhance the final printed quality, while the post printing processes can be performed rapidly and accurately, from drying up to thermofixing (with a oven or with a calendar), steaming, washing and finishing.
Inkjet printing process
LAFORTE® inkjet technology
With aleph DryerLAFORTE
Fixing the color on the fabric
Through a calendar or Flat Press (180°-200°C for 1-2 minutes), or in oven (THERMOSOL) - 170-190°C for 2-3 minutes) or steaming (170°-175° for 10')
Post Treatment and Finishing
- Extremely low ink consumption
- Extremely low water consumption
- Reduced energy consumption
- Virtuous environmental impact achieved
Extreme Application Flexibility
- Inkjet transfer printing onto synthetic fibres, including polyester, as well as onto mixed fibres, with minimum 80% of synthetic yarn)
Excellent colour rendering
- Very good light and rub fastness (when teaxiles are post-treated)
- Good outdoor exposure durability
- High ink penetration into the fibre allowing for a better double-sided effect
- Colour vibrancy with high colour density
- Excellent colour gamut
- Excellent print reliability
- Sustainable ink and print process
- Featuring Kyocera’s 300dpi and 600dpi water-based printheads, implemented for aleph’s technology
- Excellent jetting and drying time
- High wet and dry colour fastness for all colours
- High fastness to light
- Excellent soft touch feeling, achieved through an advanced chemical treatment
To further improve colour rendering, print definition and print fastness, auxiliary pre- and post-treatment products by aleph can be used
Key information on aleph’s disperse inks:
- PRINTHEAD COMPATIBILITY: Kyocera®,
- PACKAGING: 20Lit, 10Lit, 5Lit,
- SHIPPING AND STORAGE: Storage & transit temperatures: +5°C to +35°C; Store in a cool, dry area, not directly on the floor and away from direct sunlight.
- OPERATING CONDITIONS: Temperature: +19°C to +28°C; Relative Humidity: 40% to 80% Non-condensing. To be used in conjunction with Aleph maintenance liquid and cleaning solutions.
- SHELF LIFE: 12 MONTHS