aleph’s SmartColor™ software is a solution designed to enable efficient, high-quality creation of colorway, as well as realistic simulations of effects of the textile and screen printing.
SmartColor can process and display multiple colorway and jobs simultaneously, allowing the storage and organisation of all information in a single file. In addition, the software is engineered to separate blended colours within a same design and to allocate colours through the use of colour charts.
SmartColor leverages a third-party spectrophotometer to define colours, which allows to generate new, customised colour atlases.
Minimum system requirements
- Intel® Core I7® 2.4 GHz Processor or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 32/64 bit
- 32Gb RAM – 512 MB hard disk
- Monitor resolution of 1024×768 (minimum recommended)
Supported file formats
- aleph® Ifd, Tiff, Psd, Jpg
- XRite® i1pro™ series
- Easy, efficient generation of several colorways in one file
- Ability to produce colorways with full colour layers and colour channels.
- Ability to simulate textile colour overlaps and screen printing
- Ability to support Pantone® colour books TPX™, TCX™ and company colour atlases
- Interfaced with Xrite® spectrometers for scanning colour patches
- User friendly interface
- Integrated proprietary colour management system
- Unlimited number of colorways per design
- Ability to handle up to 128 channels per design
- Step & repeat view function
- Simulation of traditional textile printing techniques
- Creation of customised colour atlases
- Customised prints with predefined layouts