aleph’s sublimation inks are designed to enable inkjet transfer printing onto synthetic fibres, including polyester, as well as onto mixed fibres, with minimum 80% of synthetic yarn. Developed with sustainability in mind, these inks enable reduced water and energy consumption. The main application areas include sportswear, flags, banners and displays, as well as home textiles, beachwear accessories, fast fashion, draperies, promotional items.
In line with all aleph’s products, the company’s sublimation inks comply with REACH®, OEKO-TEX®,ECO PASSPORT® and all the requested certifications.
● – Recommend Use | ○ – Potential Use
Straightforward Printing Process
Printing textile with sublimation inks requires a two-step process. Firstly, a design is printed onto transfer paper, using a inkjet printing platform. Subsequently, the ink/design is transferred to the fabric, by using either a calender or a heat press, at a temperature ranging from 180°C to 220°C depending on the fabric.
Inkjet Printing onto Transfer Paper
With aleph DryerLAFORTE
Thermal transfer of the colour on fabric through a calender or a flat press, at a temperature of between 180-220°C, depending on the fabric
- Extremely low consumption of ink
- Extremely low consumption of water
- Reduced energy consumption
- Virtuous environmental impact achieved
Extreme Application Flexibility
- Inkjet transfer printing onto synthetic fibres, including polyester, as well as onto mixed fibres, with minimum 80% of synthetic yarn)
Excellent colour rendering
- Wide colour gamut
- Excellent colour vibrancy
- Superior light and rub fastness
- Extreme outdoor exposure resistance
- High optical density to achieve a wide colour gamut with deep and neutral blacks
- Excellent print reliability
- Easy-to-handle printing process
- Featuring Kyocera’s 300dpi and 600dpi water-based printheads, implemented for aleph’s technology
- Excellent jetting and drying time
- High wet and dry colour fastness for all colours
- High fastness to light
- Excellent soft touch feeling, achieved through an advanced chemical treatment
To further improve colour rendering, print definition and print fastness, auxiliary pre- and post-treatment products by aleph can be used
Key information on aleph’s sublimation inks are:
- PRINTHEAD COMPATIBILITY: Kyocera®, Epson®
- PACKAGING: 20Lit, 10Lit, 5Lit,
- SHIPPING AND STORAGE: Storage & transit temperatures: +5°C to +35°C; Store in a cool, dry area, not directly on the floor and away from direct sunlight.
- OPERATING CONDITIONS: Temperature: +19°C to +28°C; Relative humidity: 40% to 80% Non-condensing. To be used in conjunction with aleph’s maintenance liquid and cleaning solutions.
- SHELF LIFE: 12 MONTHS