aleph’s A22 graphic pigment inks are designed to enable inkjet printing directly onto cellulosic media and graphic films for the billboard industry.
These advanced water-based inks feature a newly-developed blend of pigments and binders and are developed with the use of cutting-edge nanotechnology. The innovative ink formulation – combined with aleph’s proprietary printed technology and integrated software – allows to achieve excellent performances in terms of speed and productivity, as well as superior print quality, colour vibrancy and detail accuracy.
In line with all aleph’s products, the company’s A22 graphic pigment inks features an extremely low VOCS.
|Graphic Pigment Ink|
|Blue Back paper|
|White Back paper|
● – RecommendedUse | ○ – Potential Use
Cyan 12 months
Straightforward Printing Process
Addressing large format digital printing, aleph offers a cutting-edge integrated industrial solution. Central to the process is the printing system, designed to offer roll to roll (R2R) and roll to sheet (R2S) printing, which also features an inline cutting system. The printing and drying processes are processed inline, through a proprietary IR dryer and do not require any additional process.
Inkjet printing process
LAFORTE® inkjet technology
With aleph DryerLAFORTE
- Water-based ink
- Extremely low ink consumption of approx. 5gr/sqm*
- No water and solvent consumption due to aleph’s proprietary vacuum belt
- Reduced energy consumption due to aleph’s efficient drying system
- Virtuous environmental impact achieved
- Low ink consumption
Ink consumption may vary depending on the colour profile used, the print resolution and the size of the droplet set.
Extreme Application Flexibility
aleph’s graphic pigment inks enable users to achieve excellent
image quality and definition on several substrates including
blueback paper for outdoor applications, whiteback paper for
indoor applications, as well as wallpaper and other media
Excellent colour rendering
- Wide colour gamut: 6 colours – CMYK plus two light colours
- Excellent Colour Vibrancy
- Excellent Gradations and Nuances
- Photographic Definition of Details
- Double Density system for increased colour quality and saturation
- Colour Fidelity
- Designed for Kyocera’s 300dpi and 600dpi water-based
printheads, implemented for aleph’s technology
- Excellent jetting performances
- Efficient drying system with very low energy consumption
- High wet and dry colour fastness for all colours (up to 12 months in outdoor applications)
- High fastness to light
- aleph A22™ pigment ink features an advanced binder, designed to ensure the printheads smooth operation. Crucially, this resin activates at high temperatures only, therefore it does not clog the printheads while enabling to achieve excellent jetting operability, as well as increased lifespan of the printheads (over 24 months)
Key information on aleph’s A22 graphic pigment inks are:
- PRINTHEAD COMPATIBILITY: Kyocera®
- PACKAGING: 20Lit, 10Lit
- SHIPPING AND STORAGE: Storage & transit temperatures: +5°C to +35°C; Store in a cool, dry area, not directly on the floor and away from direct sunlight.
- OPERATING CONDITIONS: Temperature: +19°C to +28°C; Relative Humidity: 40% to 80% Non-condensing. To be used in conjunction with aleph’s maintenance liquid and cleaning solutions.
- SHELF LIFE: 12 MONTHS