aleph’s reactive inks are designed to enable inkjet printing directly onto natural fibres, including cotton, linen, viscose. Developed with sustainability in mind, these inks enable reduced water and energy consumption.
In line with all aleph’s products, the company’s reactive inks comply with REACH®, OEKO-TEX®, GOTS® and requested certifications.
● – Recommend Use | ○ – Potential Use
Straightforward Printing Process
The inkjet printing process with reactive inks is pretty straightforward. The use of pre-treatment for the fabric enables to further enhance the final printed quality, while the post printing processes can be performed rapidly and accurately, from drying up to steaming, washing and finishing.
LAFORTE® inkjet technology
Fixing the colour on the fabrics
(102°C x 8' - 12')
Post Treatment and Finishing
- Extremely low consumption of ink
- Reduced energy consumption
- Virtuous environmental impact achieved
Extreme Application Flexibility
- Direct-to-fabric printing onto natural fibres, including cotton, linen, viscose
Excellent colour rendering
- Excellent light and wash fastness
- Soft touch of the printed textiles
- Colour vibrancy with high colour density, enabling a reduced ink consumption
- Excellent colour gamut
- Excellent print reliability
- Eco-friendly, easy-to-handle process
- Featuring Kyocera’s 300dpi and 600dpi water-based printheads, implemented for aleph’s technology
- Excellent jetting and drying time
- High wet and dry colour fastness for all colours
- High fastness to light and washing
Key information on aleph’s reactive inks are:
- PRINTHEAD COMPATIBILITY: Kyocera®, Epson®, Ricoh®
- PACKAGING: 20Lit, 10Lit, 5Lit, 3Lit, 1Lit
- SHIPPING AND STORAGE: Storage & transit temperatures: +5°C to +35°C; Store in a cool, dry area, not directly on the floor and away from direct sunlight
- OPERATING CONDITIONS: Temperature: +19°C to +28°C; Relative humidity: 40% to 80% non-condensing. To be used in conjunction with aleph’s maintenance liquid and cleaning solutions.
- SHELF LIFE: 12 MONTHS