Printing on any kind of fabric for clothing
Printing on cotton and cotton blends for home decorating and curtains
Printing on wallpaper
Printing on non-woven fabrics for disposable napkins and promotional items (bags, etc.)
Printing on canvas for promotional articles
- Recommended pick-up in padding machine: 60-70%
- Drying conditions: maximum 90-100 ° C
- Recommended pre-treatment: KEOJET PGT by CPL Chimica
- The machine must be cleaned very thoroughly before applying the pigment preparation
- Do not contaminate the preparation with other preparation residues
- Drying temperature depends on the quantity of ink, the speed of the conveyor belt, the weight of the fabric, ...
- After printing fabric must be dried to prevent the print from being impressed on the back of the fabric when it is rolled up.
• Air drying after printing (150-160 ° C; 3-2 min.) if printing speed and dryer size permit
• Stenter (150-160 ° C; 3-2 min.)
• Polymerizer (150-160 ° C; 3-2 min.)
• Calender (150-160 ° C; 2 min.)
• Fixing agent (150 ° -160 ° C; 3-2 min.)
There are no significant differences between these fixing methods.
- No post-treatment required
- Vast colour range
- Greater resistance to washing
EPSON – KYOCERA
All Aleph products conform to REACH and OECOTEX regulations and have all the certifications required under current legislation.
Our constant commitment to sustainability translates into development high-tech products and solutions which demonstrate our respect for the environment and the resources available to us.
All stages in production take place with the goal of generating the lowest possible environmental impact, and numerous laboratory tests are conducted to provide customers with a guarantee of optimal results in terms of sustainability. Aleph works exclusively with partners and suppliers who embrace the same business philosophy: innovating while taking care of the environment and preserving it for the generations to come.