Why Should You Opt for aleph's LAFORTE technology?
aleph’s advanced inkjet direct-to-fabric print technology is engineered to provide high-speed, superior quality, extreme application flexibility and green performances.
The newest MY2021 series features the latest developments of the R&D department, which leverages the company's extensive expertise in digital textile, as well as the constant feedback from customers utilising aleph's technologies.
The MY2021 direct-to-fabric platforms offer a easy-to-handle, streamlined printing process, while also enabling extreme flexibility in terms of applications. The series is also equipped with advanced core technologies that allow to significantly reduce the overall environmental impact.
- Dual channel: 2 colours per printhead
- High speed & precise jetting
- Print resolution up to 1200 dpi
- Significantly reduced maintenance costs due to lower number of printheads
- Dynamic stitching technology for HQ multi-pass printing
- Advancement accuracy below 20 microns during printing process enabled by aleph’s proprietary technology
- Compact design and robust aluminium frame
- Proprietary HW/SW systems enabling optimised alignment of the printheads
- Intelligent ink hydraulic system designed to handle negative pressure for each individual colour channel
- Dust-proof suction system
- Touch panel
- Removable print carriage to facilitate the change of the ink tank
- Removable washing unit to facilitate cleaning and maintenance of the system